This OS X kernel extension provides a method for overriding a HID descriptor and ignoring the descriptor provided by the device. This is useful when the HID descriptor returned by a HID device is invalid or incorrect.
For more details and troubleshooting, please see the project on github.
- Install the latest version.
- Install KeyRemap4MacBook (optional; fixes modifiers for Noppoo keyboards)
- Noppoo Choc Mini (1006:0022, 1007:8400)
- Noppoo Choc Mid (04d9:1829)
- Noppoo Choc Pro (04f3:5a5a)
Including the support from the original project for
- Griffin PowerMate
- Macally iShock
This project is a fork of the Google Code project of the same name, and has been extended to handle issues with the Noppoo Choc Mini and Noppoo Choc Pro.